We will be holding show rounds, for small groups - please contact the office on 01753 864544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest. This is an opportunity for parents to meet the staff and to ask any questions about the school. It is a good idea to look now for children starting school in 2023.
Stay and play sessions
We are offering stay and play sessions in our Foundation classes. A chance for your child to play and you to meet the Foundation team. Please email the school office to enquire email@example.com
Dates for stay and play sessions:
Wednesday 18th October
Wednesday 29th November
A prospectus is available below:
In Year Transfers
Applications for places during the academic year will be considered by the Governors providing that there are places in the required year group and will be based on the Admissions Criteria as outlined in our Admissions Policies below.
In Year Transfer Forms should be completed and signed by the current school your child attends.
Please contact the school directly to enquire about spaces by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01753 864544 .
- Opening date - Friday 10 November 2023.
- Closing date - Monday 15 January 2024.
- Extended deadline for exceptional circumstances - Wednesday 31 January 2024
- National Offer Date - Tuesday 16 April 2024.
- Deadline to respond to a school place offer - Friday 3 May 2024
- Deadline to submit a late application to be considered in the second round of allocations - Friday 3 May 2024.
- Offers to late applicants and allocations from waiting lists for all applicants - From Wednesday 22 May 2024.
Education appeals timetable
In accordance with the School Admission Appeals Code 2022 deadlines for lodging appeals are as follows:
- Deadline for lodging primary appeals - 20 May 2024. Appeal forms received after this date will be accepted, but there may be some delay in the hearing of such appeals.
- Notice given to appellants of appeal hearing - At least 10 school days before the date of the appeal.
- Deadline for appellant submitting additional evidence - At least 3 school days before the date of the appeal.
- Deadline for Admission Authority submitting evidence - At least 11 school days before the date of the appeal.
- Deadline for the clerk to send appeal papers to the panel and parties - At least 7 school days before the date of the appeal.
- Decision letter - To be posted out within 5 school days from the date of the hearing (wherever possible).
- Any appeals in the first instance should be addressed to Chair of Governors.
In Year Transfer Appeals
Applications for in-year admissions , parents must be given 20 school days from the date of refusal to prepare and lodge their appeal. The appeal must be heard within 30 school days of the appeal being lodged.